Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Let Sherlock and Irene Hook You In... on August 1st. (#MFRWAuthor #MFRWhooks #Sherlock #spanking)

I'm actually enjoying the promotion for my forthcoming fanfic story, Sherlock's Scandal, probably because I loooove Sherlock Holmes! In every incarnation, he so excites me.

Especially in my story. Conan Doyle wrote a Sherlock without a sex life, but I found that hard to believe. Hard to believe that thousands of women didn't want to jump his bones. For who can resist the tall, hawk-faced, coolly competent Holmes as he stalks the misty streets of Victorian London, saving the day again and again?

Certainly not Irene Adler. Maybe Sir ACD didn't want to write romance because he didn't know how. Or perhaps he was shy.

Who knows? But I've happily filled in the gap.

Sherlock's Scandal will be available soon. Here's what it's about:

A bored Sherlock is a dangerous Sherlock. His twin vices of cocaine and sex could prove his undoing, until he meets his match in elusive, enigmatic Irene Adler. Hiding her heart, Irene deserts Sherlock in the midst of their affair. He schemes to win her back, but the lady won’t come easily to hand. Instead, she forces him to compete for honor, glory, and love.

A sexy snippet to sharpen your appetite:


Miss Adler leaned back into the padded bench seat of the hansom, her arms

opened wide and spread across its top. The position arched her back, lifting her breasts high. Her eyes gleamed as she raked me with her gaze, finally letting her stare rest on the bulge in my pants.

I took her into my arms, pulling her flush against my excited body. Her breasts pressed against my chest, and I again slipped a hand inside her bodice and released one of her perfect breasts.       


Ah! If perhaps I had Watson’s talent as a wordsmith, I could describe her flawless beauty. The dusky rose nipple contrasted with her pearly skin, with the slightest sexual blush beginning to color the flesh. I wanted to bite the tip, redden it, hear her scream my name when I entered her. 


Like what you read? Get it here:


http://www.ellorascave.com/sherlock-s-scandal.html

http://tinyurl.com/deMelloSherlock (Amazon)

http://tinyurl.com/ARE-Sherlock (All Romance Ebooks--discounted!)


This is a blog hop! Enjoy other talented authors' work here:


http://mfrw-authors.blogspot.com/p/book-hooks.html#.U9gI0vldWSp





2 comments:

  1. Irene Adler and Sherlock were quite a thing. Good snippet.

    ReplyDelete