Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Sherlockian Horny Hump Day (#Sherlock #MFRWAuthor #HornyHDay @erotica @Fanfic #kindle)

http://www.hornyhumpday.com/


A number of folk seem to be intrigued at the idea of a Sherlock Holmes with a healthy (okay, out of control) sex life.

So what kind of humping did our horny Holmes do?

I swived every willing woman who crossed my path, from duchesses to maidservants, opera dancers and actresses. Many nights I met them at dress
balls, while on other eves I sallied forth alone to the stews of London or to Covent Garden to find any available woman with whom to slake my lust. ‘Twas neither kind nor honorable, but ‘twas true.

Oh my! Well, a bored Sherlock is a dangerous Sherlock. His twin vices of cocaine and sex could prove his undoing, until he meets his match in elusive, enigmatic Irene Adler. 


Hiding her heart, Irene deserts Sherlock in the midst of their affair. He schemes to win her back, but the lady won’t come easily to hand. Instead, she forces him to compete for honor, glory and  love.




This is a blog hop...check out the work of other talented authors here:
http://www.hornyhumpday.com/

1 comment: