Sunday, January 25, 2015

A Sexy #Spanking Snippet~~Perilous Play by Suz deMello (#memoir #kindle #BDSM #sexysnippets)


Perilous Play: The Real Fifty Shades by Suz deMello  

The cover of Perilous Play states: based on a true story. The fact is, very little in this memoir is fiction.

Places and names have been changed. The time in my life when these events occurred is altered. One scene was added, to wrap up the story and tie it in a tidy bow.

But otherwise, it’s all true.

Check it out:

One woman’s journey into the contemporary kink underworld, Perilous Play is Suz deMello’s explosive personal account of her experiences with BDSM. Engaging and honest, this groundbreaking memoir will grab you and never let you go.

Here's the seven sentence sexy snippet:

...he wrapped his arms around me in a full-body embrace.
I had never felt so cherished in my life. Trapper’s hugs were all consuming, his kisses magic.
Then, without warning, he swatted my bottom. Hard.
I yelped.
“Don’t yell in my ear,” he growled, and slapped my ass again.


If what you have read intrigues you, here are a couple of buy links:



Remember, this is a blog hop! Find other writers' sexy snippets here:

Sexy Snippets









 





4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Great snippet, Suz ! And I'm intrigued by the story, though I have to ask, does it have a HEA ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm. It has a "happy for now" ending...it's a memoir, and I am a very happy person ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh, he sounds delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this snippet. It made me want to find out more about them and their relationship. Nicely done. Apologies I couldn't comment yesterday.

    ReplyDelete