Sunday, January 29, 2017

It's a bouncing baby book! FOR MY MASTER, BDSM romantic suspense by Suz deMello (#BDSM #thriller #free)

Giving birth to a new book, even a new edition of a reverted work, is always exciting. In the case of For My Master, even more so, because I wrote this BDSM-laced short story before I had any real experience with BDSM. Re-releasing it as a freebie on its own gave me the opportunity to correct some of the more egregious errors, though it remains a pretty fantasy-laden view of a BDSM relationship. In my defense: when I write a romance, everything is at the service of the romance. I will unapologetically twist facts, make stuff up and even invent new words if I think it's helpful.

I also enjoy designing my covers, but because I'm offering this as a freebie, I didn't spend much time on it. Hopefully it gets the point across, enticing the reader to download the story.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/699930

So what's it about, you ask?

Agent Kathie Belmont has long lusted after her boss, Ross Guerrero, but has never even flirted with him. Could he be the strong but tender Master she craves?

Ross wants Kathie in his life—on her knees. But the constraints of their jobs with an ultra-secret US security agency have come between them. Will their undercover roles as a sex slave and her Master bring them together...forever?


And what did readers think of the previous editions?


Five Stars! Great read. If you like kinky sex or light BDSM then this book is for you.  
--Mary Roya, Goodreads


I love BDSM books and this one just did it for me.  
--Rhonda D, Romance Book Fiend


Top Pick! "A definite if you like D/s." 
--MizLoveLovesBooks.com


Rating: 5 magical wands…not for the faint of heart…explicit…a fun, quick read
Tralana, Enchanted Ramblings


Rating: 4.5…Suz deMello’s FOR MY MASTER is a hot BDSM story that will captivate readers imaginations… kick-butt characters whom I loved reading about… I anxiously kept reading just to find out what would happen.
Chrissy Dionne, Romance Junkies, Blue Ribbon Reviews


Rating: 4...A sinful seduction laced with the sweet sting of pain... a story to pull out again and again.
Ophelia, Erotic Escapades


Rating: 4…The story is so expressive, hot and steamy that I could almost see smoke coming from the computer on the sex scenes.
Lisa, Fallen Angel Reviews


Rating: 4…intriguing characters with great personalities.
The sex scenes between them are hot enough to fry eggs.

Susan White, Coffee Time Romance


Rating: 4.5…For My Master is one very hot tale, and will appeal to any reader with an interest in the BDSM lifestyle. The action is fast and furious, the lovemaking is hot… I highly recommend this—with a bucket of ice and a freezing shower at hand!
Frost, Two Lips Reviews


Suz deMello’s FOR MY MASTER is a peek into the world of bondage and submission that is hot enough to have erotica fans begging for more.
Tammy, Love Romances and more


And did I mention that it' s FREE?
Get it here:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/699930

No comments:

Post a Comment