Friday, November 21, 2014

Rhona and her #Viking #Vampire from "Viking in Tartan" in the new NAUGHTY LIST #boxedset (#romance #medieval #Scotland @MFRW_ORG)

It's a pleasure to participate in the very first Book Boyfriends Cafe blog hop, and I hope to be a regular contributor here.

Today I'm blogging about a short story that will appear in the Naughty List, a boxed set a group of us created to warm up your chilly winter nights. It'll be published on December first.




Here's the 4-1-1 about Viking in Tartan, a Medieval romance from the Highland Vampires series. A Viking raider brings change to little Clan Kilbirnie, especially to the chieftain’s daughter Rhona.

And here's a sexy little snippet to jumpstart your weekend:

He kissed her neck, feathering his tongue over the sensitive skin, and all conscious thought fled. She gripped his shoulders, then stroked them, admiring his strength, a contrast to his sweet, sweet kisses.
Her body was heating, tingling, sizzling, and she wanted to touch herself the way she did when she was alone at night, but... Wasn’t that wanton? Would he cease to treat her kindly if he knew the desires that drove her?
He lifted his head. “Touch yourself. Touch yourself in whatever way feels good to you.”
She inhaled a startled breath.
“Aye,” he said. “’Tis all right. Do it.”
She kissed him and dropped a hand to her quim. ’Twas damp and needy,
and she couldna resist pushing in one finger, then two, moaning.
“Aye,” he whispered. “Are you ready?”
“I... Should we?”
“You’re asking me?” He laughed.
“Truly, sir, I ken not what I should do.”
He pulled away and regarded her, his expression thoughtful, and rubbed his chin. “What troubles you, Mistress Rhona?”
“I, er... I ken that a man will reject used goods. That the Bute would reject me as would every other well-born man because I am with ye tonight.” She rose and picked up her shift. “But what if ye should do the same?”
He shook his head. “I will not.”
She pressed her lips together. Well she knew the ways of men, having seen more than one lass broken-hearted by a lad’s inconstancy. “I should go.”
“Is that what you truly wish?” He fixed her with those eyes again, those impossibly deep, soulful eyes.

Caught in their spell, she sank to her knees before him. “Nay,” she whispered.

AVAILABLE DECEMBER FIRST!



1 comment: