Saturday, February 14, 2015

A #99cent Saturday Spanking from Suz deMello


This spanking comes with a nod toward Valentine's Day and, yes, that movie... I've discounted the book from $3.99 to 99 cents for the weekend!

In publishing my BDSM memoir, Perilous Play: The Real Fifty Shades, I observed people, quoted them, criticized them. Naturally I had to run the manuscript by folks I featured, even if I fictionalized their names as well as the times and places where we met.

One such person was Trapper Hart, my first Dom. My misadventures with Trapper comprise a large chunk of Perilous Play since, because it was my first kink relationship, had an enormous impact. In fact, Trapper left me not only with a broken heart, but a huge case of PTSD and a bladder infection.

We met to discuss the book on Valentine's Day exactly one year ago. He told me he did not want to think he was "that guy." I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "I told the absolute truth."

He visibly wilted, and when we parted that night, apologized for his poor conduct.

BFD.

Anyhoo--the sex was OTT great even if Trapper and I were, ahem, not well suited otherwise.



Here's a sexy little spanking scene for ya:

...he wrapped his arms around me in a full-body embrace.

I had never felt so cherished in my life. Trapper’s hugs were all consuming, his
kisses magic.

Then, without warning, he swatted my bottom. Hard.

I yelped.

“Don’t yell in my ear,” he growled, and slapped my ass again.

I buried my face in his shoulder and emitted a squeak.

Here's what the book is about:

One woman’s journey into the contemporary kink underworld, Perilous Play is Suz deMello’s explosive personal account of her experiences with BDSM. Engaging and honest, this groundbreaking memoir will grab you and never let you go.

Here's where you'll find it: http://tinyurl.com/MemoirDeMello (Amazon)

This is a blog hop! Find other sexy spankings here:



5 comments: