Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Perilous Play from What to Read After FSOG (#FSOG #MFRWAuthor #MFRWhooks #BDSM @fetlife)

I'm so pleased that Perilous Play is part of the latest iteration of the fabulous series, What to Read After Fifty Shades of Grey. The fictionalized memoir is a story very close to my heart, especially considering the stress I endured from some of the relationships.

Here's what it's about:


One woman’s journey into the contemporary kink underworld, Perilous Play is Suz deMello’s explosive
personal account of her experiences with BDSM. Engaging and honest, this groundbreaking memoir will grab you and never let you go.

Here's a snippet to pique your interest:

Trapper wrapped cuffs around to my wrists and ankles, hogtied me and gagged me.

And did I mention I was naked?

I don’t remember everything that went on. That’s the funny thing about such intense sex. It’s completely mind-bending. With perspective and research, I now know that the intensity of the sex releases oxytocin, a “feel-good” hormone that has amnesiac properties. It contributes to forgetfulness.

Unfortunately, another effect of oxytocin is bonding—in fact, it’s referred to as “the bonding hormone.” Though I did not know it and certainly didn’t consent, I was involuntarily becoming bonded to Trapper Hart.

If you're interested, read on!


Kobo - http://bit.ly/1yvWnBC

I'm also giving a shout-out to a friend...Annette Drake is promoting her sweet romance, A Year With Geno. Check out this cute contemporary romance at http://tinyurl.com/mvs8w58...cause it's one heck of a year!

Remember, this is a blog hop! Check it out:


2 comments:

  1. Stopping by the hop to say 'hi'. Sounds like a great book. I'm more of a sweet romance person but am willing to expand my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great snippet and good use of slipping in the info on oxytocin.

    ReplyDelete