Friday, January 23, 2015

The Vampire's Kiss--from Blood is Thicker by Suz deMello (#vampire #romance #kiss @MFRW_ORG)

           This week's assignment from TPTB at Book Boyfriends Cafe is a "hot kiss" scene. There's nothing hotter than an immortal's kiss...

           Before I had time to register what he’d said, he gave me his pussy-warming smile, then leaned forward and kissed me.  He thrust his tongue into my mouth, and when it scraped past my sharp canines, I tasted his blood.
            Yes.  I sucked greedily.  Sweet.  Rich.  John was a vampire, and he’d fed recently on young, healthy prey.  I let myself drown in that lushness for a moment.  It suffused my every cell with rapture, energizing me even though I went weak from pleasure.  Then I returned the favor, pushing my tongue into his mouth and searching for his canines, deliberately pressing into their edges to give him a part of myself, my blood.  The tiny cuts would heal quickly, while the mingling, the sharing would last forever.
            An otherworldly tingle started in my lips and tongue, spreading over
my flesh like magic rainbows dancing over my skin.  All-encompassing pleasure wrapped me in ecstasy.  His kiss transported me into another world, a private, magical universe of bliss.  For a brief moment, nothing and no one else existed.  Desire flamed into violent life, capturing me with unbreakable bonds.  My clit quivered, and my pussy clenched with need.  I reached for John, grasping his jacket’s lapels, uncaring when I gripped so tight that my greedy, needy fingers tore the gray gabardine.
            I cannot begin to describe the communion that’s created when two immortals connect.  Kissing is like an orgasm not only of the body, but of the mind and soul as well. (Yes, we have souls, unnatural though they may be). 
            I tugged him closer, frantic to feel his chest against mine, desperate for his cock to enter me. It had been so long... Besides, up close and personal, John’s sheer masculinity overwhelmed me.  I’d forgotten how seductive lust could be.  I could become addicted to his kiss, the hard planes of his body beneath my questing fingertips, his raw animal blood-scent. 
            I wanted to kiss John forever, and make love with him throughout eternity, but I was wary of becoming ensnared.  We immortals are a suspicious lot.  We don’t love very often.  We fear our fellows, and with good reason. 
            John could kill me.  The tiny sips we’d shared were tasty, but my heart’s blood would make him immensely powerful.  

           This kiss is from Blood is Thicker, a short story. Here's what it's about:

Genre: Paranormal action-adventure.

A century-old vampire, Rama is used to shadows and loneliness. 

She uses the name Hestia White and lives in a coastal town working as a private investigator. If some bad guys disappear on her shift, no one cares…until John van Helsing shows up. Bearing the name of the vamps’ greatest foe, he interferes in her case and in her life.

Friend, lover or enemy?



                   http://tinyurl.com/mof6y7r (Amazon) 

This is a blog hop! Find other talented authors' kiss excerpts here:


No comments:

Post a Comment