Thursday, July 31, 2014

Happy Release Day to Sherlock and Irene! (#BDSM #Spanking #Sherlock)


(cue music)

Happy Release Day to Me!
Happy Release Day to Me!
Happy Release Day to Meee-eee...
Happy Release Day to Me!

And yes, there will be many more...2014 is shaping up to be a big year. Lots of fun stuff happening!

Today, the fun event is the release of Sherlock's Scandal, a short fanfic from my wonderful publisher, Ellora's Cave. If you like sex, spanking and Sherlock, this is the story for you!

This is what it's about:

A bored Sherlock is a dangerous Sherlock. His twin vices of cocaine and sex could prove his undoing, until he meets his match in elusive, enigmatic Irene Adler. Hiding her heart, Irene deserts Sherlock in the midst of their affair. He schemes to win her back, but the lady won’t come easily to hand. Instead, she forces him to compete for honor, glory and  love.

And here's where to score a copy:


And here's a sexy snippet to tickle your fancy...and maybe a hotter, wetter spot:



His arm around me tightened, and he turned so we faced each other. We kissed again. I must confess though I had greatly missed Sherlock’s cock in my quim, I had missed his arms around me, his witty conversation and his kisses even more. Sherlock kisses the way he does everything—demanding and gentle, rough and explorative, bold and daring. He withholds nothing of himself.

Again thrusting his hands into my hair, he tilted my head to one side and slid his lips along my throat while tugging off my jacket. He reached for my blouse’s buttons, baring me as quickly as he could. Nor was I idle. Off came his coat and shirt.

His breath came short and fast as he pulled my trousers down to my ankles and fastened his mouth to my pussey. I spread my legs apart so he could get in more easily and wriggled so his tongue lapped the sweetest spot. He growled, the primal sound coming from deep in his throat. Pleasure shot through me, and I opened my blouse to caress my breasts, plucking at the nipples...

There's more, much more, where that excerpt came from! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment