Thursday, October 16, 2014

Introducing Kastil Eavenshade and her latest sexy release, Witches and Lycans

 This is my third naughty fairy tale. I had so many ideas on where to go because here’s so many fairy tales to draw from and to twist in any way you please. My first two were fantasy but for this one, I wanted to go contemporary. In addition, I wanted a fictitious town–Beowulf Hollow–to base each story in. To make it more interesting, and to satisfying my odd sense in loving research, I decided each story would be in a specific decade, starting with the 1960’s. The lingo, styles, and what people were like would just open up rich characters.
So, what story to twist? My choice was Hansel & Gretel except I went my own direction. I made them lovers instead of siblings and the witch? Let’s leave that a surprise. And the Lycans part in the title? Who doesn’t like a big bad bipedal wolf to stir the pot? 
Blurb: John Hansel and Susan Gretel are spending their summer break back in Beowulf Hollow. Not that they have a choice, since their parents are footing the bill for college. With one year left until they get their degree, the couple decides to partake in one more swinger’s party outside of town, being held at a closed campground.
Susan’s got her eye on local bad boy David. A past partner, she knows what to expect from his lustful nature. That her boyfriend, John, gets a kick out of watching just makes it more enjoyable for her. But she finds out that David’s more than a sexual beast in the sack.
Armed with nothing but innate powers she never knew she possessed and her lover John, Susan’s got to fight back a threat bearing down on Beowulf Hollow. An evil that manifests every twenty-five years has come back again to lay waste to the sleepy little town in the backwoods of Pennsylvania. One that starts with a pair of grey eyes belonging to a man who knows every intimate inch of her flesh—David.

If you like what you read, buy it here:
http://www.evernightpublishing.com/witches-and-lycans-by-kastil-eavenshade/

1 comment: